In many areas of this nation, homeowners, considering selling their homes, have a choice of, a large number/ selection, ! With that in mind, this article will consider, what you need, want, and deserve, from your selected AGENT. To do so, we will attempt to, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it should matter, to you.
1. Attitude; aptitude; attention; analysis: Hire a positive agent, with a true, can – do, attitude, so, you can be well – represented, regardless of obstacles, and contingencies!
2. Greater: Unless/ until, an agent, eases the stress of the transaction process, and brings forth, greater results, he isn’t doing his job, as effectively, as he should!
3. Energy/ energize; empathy; emphasis; excellence; endurance: Hire someone with the degree of personal energy, which helps to energize the transaction, and process, in a positive way! During the interview process, observe, and consider, whether someone, effectively listens, and is willing, and able to learn, from every conversation and experience, and proceed with the utmost degree of genuine empathy! An agent’s emphasis, and commitment to proceeding, with the utmost degree of genuine excellence, while proceeding with the endurance, to proceed, forward, despite obstacles, are qualities, which should be expected!
4. Needs; niche: Hire someone who, asks questions, in order to discover your personal needs, and priorities, and seems willing to respect, and prioritize those, throughout the process! Every house, and set of circumstances, is somewhat difference, so discuss, the specific niche, your home, fits, predominantly in, and how, one might use that, to best advantage, especially regarding marketing strategies!
5. Time – tested; trends; timely: A well – trained, experienced agent, must take advantage of the time – tested ways, without trying to automatically, reinvent the wheel. However, he must, also, avoid the same – old, same – old, ways, and take advantage of those trends, which might be beneficial to his client! In addition, he must possess, the willingness to take well – considered, timely actions!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10173265